Your Bucket List
Date: 15th January 2017
We recently came across this cool little website designed to help people get their affairs in order. My-bucketlist.co.nz was founded to help people celebrate life through living a fulfilling bucket list and helping to prepare for their death so they can focus on getting the most out of life. My-Bucketlist allows you to easily create a basic will without consulting a lawyer.
- Enter your family details, including your spouse or partner and your children;
- Choose who should act as guardians for any of your children aged under 18 years;
- Decide who should get your property when you die – My-Bucketlist lets you choose from the most common options for dividing up your estate and lets you give specific items to particular people and organisations; and
- Decide who should be responsible for distributing your estate – once again, My-Bucketlist lets you choose from the most common options.
- All you need to do after that is sign the will in front of two witnesses to whom you have not left anything in the will.
With My-Bucketlist you can stop at any time to mull things over, talk to your family and refine the details until you are completely happy. And you thought we were going to get you to go bungy jumping!
Posted in: Latest News