NZ Mountain Film Festival is Coming Up!
Date: 24th May 2012
The 2012 New Zealand Mountain Film Festival is a combination of events over the six days July 6th to 11th in NZ’s premier alpine village of Wanaka (to learn about Wanaka click here) and also Queenstown on July 8th.
Activities scheduled include
- International and NZ made adventure film competition (US$1000 and NZ$1000 first prizes)
- Viewing of the film finalist
- NEW for 2012, Replay Evening; of the best films in the past 10 years
- Awards night with films, winning film previews and live Music
- NZ & International Guest speakers
- Adventure gear trade show
- Art exhibition
- The Dyno Competition
- Film Editing Competition (US$500 first prize)
- Heaps of giveaways
- And of course, lots of general socialising
Posted in: Latest News